HOLA MOHALLA FESTIVAL TOUR -2020
About The Tour
Welcome to Hola Mohalla!!!
Hola Mohalla is an annual fair which is organised on a large-scale at Anandpur Sahib, Punjab. On or before Holi. Purpose for this fair was to physically strengthen the Sikh community by holding martial arts, mock battles and valour of the community. Traditional Nihang warriors and Nihang Horsemen on beautifully decorated horses display their skills at the Mohalla stadium. You can join throng of cheerful people for spontaneous dance on the beat of drums; gets tantalized by the colorful dresses of Nihang warriors, children, women and men; enjoy invitations to take part in langar (free community meals)..
Present at Gurudwara during morning prayer. The soothing sound of Guru Granth Sahib at the Durbar followed by kirtans (hymns), along with the Langar food service for breakfast. You are welcome to join the devotees for breakfast, which is freshly prepared meal in the kitchen by volunteers who believe that doing “Saver” (service) is part of
their duty. Return to your hotel after breakfast and spend whole day exploring the town, the other Gurudwaras and historical sights, each of them obtaining historical tales to be discovered. At every Gurudwara, there is performance of beautiful folk poetry from the region, mock battles by the Sikhs showing their martial skills, and Langar stalls everywhere serving food. Overnight, stay in tent.
Euro 1900 PP
The cost based on twin sharing basis
Euro 750 PR
Single Room Supplement
The Above Tour Cost
- 10 Nights accommodation as per above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet breakfast and Dinner at hotel except Ananadpur Shahib is on full board.
- Italian speaking accompanying for whole tour.
- Entrance fee for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- 01 Boat ride on Shukna Lake at Chandigarh.
- Visit to Wagha Border.
- Train ticket from Delhi to Chandigarh in a/c Chair car.
- Flight ticket from Dharamshala to Delhi in economy class.
- Personal assistance by our representative on arrival & departure at airport.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
The Above Tour Cost Does not include
- International Flight
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at any Monument.
- India Tourism Visa (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price. If you are travelling independently, we suggest paying tips for Guide, Escort, driver and hotel bellboys as a gratitude for their service.