Zanskar Road Trip 08 Nights/ 09 days
There are people in this world that value courage, they value heart and above all they value adventure. The indescribably satisfaction of reaching the summit of a peak you’ve been staring at forever is unmatched and frankly incomprehensible to those that haven’t experienced the euphoria of such an achievement. These moments are what the wandering souls of travel enthusiasts live for. These are the moments that we chase, moments that define us and moments that remind us of the many joys of life.
On this epic journey through the Zanskar range, these moments come hard and fast and the range of emotions they evoke in the hearts of adventurers can only be matched by the scintillating beauty of the sugar topped mountains. With Brahmandtour you can experience these moments. You can focus on the journey as we guide you to the destination. You can set logistical nightmares and safety concerns aside and let us do the heavy lifting. A supply car and a medical car will join the adventurers on this epic journey through the heart of Kashmir into the Zanskar range. It is important to us that you are unbridled on this journey, because the only thing that’s more exhilarating than scaling those lofty heights is knowing that no matter the challenge, Brahmandtour has your back.
The Journey is long and challenging and it winds through the most challenging 939 km you will see in your adventures but with the challenge comes the incredible feeling of freedom that enjoying the open vistas of the Himalayas brings to any rider. The valleys of Ladakh and the mountains of Zanskar beckon for the chosen few to venture forth and begin a journey of epic magnitudes.
Day 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
Day 02: SRINAGAR – KARGIL (202 KMS / 07-08 HRS)
Day 03: KARGIL – PANIKHAR – PARKACHIK – RANGDUM – PENZI LA – PADUM (255 KMS / 09 HRS)
Day 04: ZANSKAR – KHARSA MONASTRY – CHUCHIK JAL NUNNERY – KALCHAKRA TEMPLE
Day 05: ZANSKAR SIGHTSEEING LOWER PART + ZONGKHUL MONASTARY
Day 06: PADUM – RANGDUM (117 KMS / 05-06 HRS)
Day 07: RANGDUM – KARGIL (160 KMS / 06-07 HRS)
Day 08: KARGIL – LAMAYURU – LEH (160 KMS / 06-07 HRS)
Day 09: LEH + DEP.
The cost based on twin sharing basis
US$ 1250 Per Person
Single Room Supplement
US$ 1090 Per Person
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the above mentioned hotel or similar category.
- Accommodation is on half board basis.
- Assistance on arrival / Departure at airport.
- English speaking accompanying guide for entire tour.
- All sightseeing and excursion by Non A/c Toyota Innova / Xylo / Scorpio or similar vehicle.
- Monuments & Monastery entrance fees as per itinerary (one visit only).
- Environment fees.
- Inner line permits.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Monuments / monasteries fees.
- Any local guide / camel ride etc.
- Services subject to full advance payments only
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- For any adventure tour a person should be covered under travel insurance. All our rates do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc in case of any eventuality.
- Insurance cover has to be from the guest’s country of origin only and cannot be done here in India on arrival
- We look forward your kind revert on above to process the reservation